Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Andz Versus the Ten Drawings Before School Starts - #8 - I swear, this is AWESOME!

Original image - directly scanned; border digitally added. (Yep, that's my handwriting!)
I used a sign pen, by the way...
Hey y'all! Here's my eighth drawing, which is also my favourite so far. I'm simply beyond happy that this Chuck and Sarah animated portrait turned out awesome! I'm crappy when it comes to drawing people, but this...this simply amazed me! I can't believe I drew this!


The moment I finished this image, I wanted to add some colour to it. And so I did with the use of oil pastels/wax oil crayons. But that was the biggest mistake I made. It was a TOTAL flop! I reproduced a copy of this picture (I traced the original one!), and directly scanned the finished reprint. After scanning, I digitally added colour to the image and here it is...


The colours just worked so well that this whole picture made me happier! So happy that I picked up the nerve to submit it to the Chuck Versus the Scrapbook project. I got a reply yesterday. It's cool :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment