Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

Next Stop: College!


If I were on a bus right now, I'm pretty sure after a long day's trip it'll drop me off to my next stop of life - COLLEGE! 


It's a damn matter of hours before I wake up tomorrow in the morning and head off to the university where I'll be studying for the next four years.

I'll be taking up journalism - should've been creative writing, but yeah. I need a good excuse to get a nice camera! - HAHA! I was kidding... I'm taking the course because it's where fate led me. Who knows? I might excel in it! 


It won't be long too and I'll be hitting the books again - oh, wait! I shouldn't have said "again" cos I never hit the books before! Silly me! Well, yeah, tomorrow, I'll be an official college student and I promise - I SOLEMNLY SWEAR! - that I'll hit the books and study up to my heart's content. No more hangin' around, sulking, and everything in between. 

If I managed to be one of the top students of my classes in high school without studying, then I think I could do better if I'll ditch my lazy old self and greet thick horrible ghastly text books with a bright hello.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment