Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Summer ♥


Well, it's summer! 

To tell you about how mine started, my family and I headed to Tagaytay last Sunday, to chill. It wasn't cold there either (unlike how it used to be), so our hopes of feeling the cool breeze were shattered as well. But we did enjoy our breakfast at Taal Vista Hotel and some organic shopping at Sonya's Garden.

I did go back to school a few times too, even though our exam week ended last Thursday. 

I had to take a  retention test for The Flame last Saturday. And just yesterday, we cleared up all the mess in the our publications office (which will be getting a major revamp), some snacks with our editors and fellow staff at Shakey's (thanks again, Kuya Lorenz and Kuya Randolph!), and then later that afternoon I had to meet with the servicing team of my local AIESEC committee for Ambie's Day at Sicillian Pizza.

My meeting with the AIESEC peeps turned out better than I expected it to! Once I mentioned something about my dream of going to India, they just kind of sparked up, and there I was again talking endlessly about this amazing country I haven't visited yet

Finding out about how fond I was of India, Hindu gods, and meditation, they invited me to join UST's Yoga Club - which they're a part of as well, and I thought, why not? 

After Ambie's day, we hung out a bit at the yoga club room, talked about yoga, Hindu gods, Indian culture, and I taught them how to draw rangoli. I was simply in full bliss talking with them! I've never met people in my whole life who are into this field of interest of mine, so that was pretty much a night for me :)

When I came home, I told my ma and pa about my decision to join them come this June, and they were thrilled! Papa attended yoga classes before, so he pretty much knows what I'm getting myself into. Haha!

Have a great summer, you guys! 


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment