Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Day Out With the Boys + Suraj Sharma Replies To My Tweet!



After two frickin' years, we finally got to meet again!

Sure, you've seen some posts about Felis, Melanie and Angel - some of my closest girl friends - in here, but I sure haven't mentioned much about my guy pals Dedi, James, and Aaron. In fact, I don't think I've even mentioned about them in here yet!

My bad...

That's James, Aaron, and Dedi

Well, They're my best men. We've been friends since high school, and the thing is, I really don't know how we became friends. But that doesn't matter, really. I just feel so blessed to have these awesome dudes by my side, and since there's no apparent chemistry among us, you can pretty much say that we're siblings with different parents.

So, we met at Alabang Town Center today. Just got some grub, coffee, bought some stuff, and chatted like crazy without a care for the world. It was nice getting to give them a few punches. It actually felt good! Haha! 

This was also my first time to go on a ride with friends, and friends only. Dedi drove us to our pit stops, and it was one hell of a ride. He wasn't reckless or anything, but you know, it's really different when someone who's new to driving is driving. We're pretty much freaked out about the idea at first.

Anyway, we truly had a great time. It's been a while, so it was really great seeing them again :)


10 Reasons Why It's Cool To Hang Out With Your Guy Pals Every Once In A While

-You get this sense of awesomeness when you're the only girl in the pack.

-You deserve a break from all the girly shizz that your gal pals are giving you.

-You feel safe, cos they're there for you. They're as good as bodyguards, or brothers, or fathers - only, they're as old as you are.

-You get to be a pig. You can be the most disgusting person ever without freaking them out. You can lose your composure, and they won't even care!

-You get a free ride whenever one's got his car around (right?)

-Pure nerdolution! You get to be a geek with them!

-Drama is a distant idea.

-No insult is ever too offensive! 

-You can punch them. Sometimes, for no apparent reason at all. You can't punch your girl friends. You can slap them, but punch? No, I don't think so.

-And the best reason of all:  They don't care about the bloody fact that you're a girl. Yeah, they can be sensitive, but not to the point of underestimating your capabilities as a female.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Fangirl note: Suraj has finally replied to my tweet. I just thought about asking him something about photography, as I know he got himself a new camera and he's currently hooked to it, and he replied! It's just a one-word reply, and it's not really a big deal to many, but it is to me! At least he got to answer my question, right? Haha!


(I do like taking photos of the sky as well, but it usually serves as a background only.)



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment