Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Out and About - Day 6

March 27, 2013
Brno

Here's the thing: We've been eating with our bare hands for the past few days, so we finally decided to take a trip to IKEA after having basic Czech lessons with Ivana.

We got ourselves utensils, bowls, glassware, cups, plates, and just about anything we are in dire need of. We were supposed to buy an electric cooker as well (we miss eating real food), but we didn't find any, so we're sticking to salads and sandwiches at the moment, which are far better than microwaved fast food take-outs.

We also had lunch at IKEA, which I really missed! I was kind of disappointed that they didn't have chicken wings in the menu that day, but I enjoyed the meatballs too, so I was pretty happy.

Anyway, after our IKEA shopping runs, we had dinner at Martina's place. Yes, the dreaded drinking happened. They gave us these - pardon me - awful-tasting shots. I had one only (for respect), and honestly, I even had to cheat on it, and leave some in the shot glass. 

But the food was really great. We had some pasta, bread, and some yummy pancakes for dessert.

Our school grades have been released, too, and I'm kind of surprised with what I got, cos seriously speaking, I don't know if I really did enough to get such grades. They're really, really unexpected.







Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment