Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Out and About - Day 8

March 29, 2013 - Good Friday
Brno

Yesterday, we had some presentation skills training with an AIESEC alumnus at AIESEC Brno's LC office. It was quite nice, as we got to practice and measure how good we actually are when it comes to public speaking. And, yeah, I'm not that good at all. I always start OK, but when I get to the middle part of my presentation, I just get... lost.

OK, so, today, it snowed again. The weather had been improving over the past two days, but when I woke up this morning, it was snowing again! The snow flakes that fell from the sky were pretty big, and there were a lot of them! 

And again, the hills are carpeted in white overnight.

It's a real task to walk with snow and ice-cold puddles in the streets. My shoes got wet as well as my socks, and every step I took just froze my feet! They felt so numb, that I was afraid I already had frost bite!

Anyway, we met with Paja, the team leader of SPEAK! Project Brno, at 10 am to discuss about the program, as we never really had been briefed enough about what we're gonna do yet.

We were given our schedules, the universities where we'll be holding our conversation classes, and we were just told about what Czech students like in interactive projects like this one.




Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment