Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Out and About - Day 7

March 28, 2013
Brno

Well, today's mommy's birthday, and I just miss home. I have just realised how crazy things could get when I'm alone and gazillion miles away from them. I miss eating rice, fighting with my cousin for the computer, the warm weather, and simply eating meals with my family.

I got to talk to everyone at home through Skype (thank God for technology), and I have to say, it's always nice getting to hear their voices, especially my mum's bipolar tone - haha, sorry, mama!

So, today, we had some presentation skills training - just, y'know, ways to get Czech students to be involved in the activities we'll be having the next few weeks, and to simply speak, which is the main objective of the program, anyway.

We also went out, cos Justine and Aor had to get new jackets and coats, and to get some grub at the supermarket. 

We'll be going to the AIESEC office tonight, and I really have no idea about what we're gonna do. 






Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment