Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Go Graphic!


I. LOVE. GRAPHIC. SHIRTS!!!


I love them so much that if you'll put my clothing pieces into stats, they're about 40-60% of my entire wardrobe. 

For me (and, maybe, for some other people out there), I express myself better when I'm wearing graphic shirts. There's just this sense of awesomeness that I feel whenever I have a graphic tee on. It's like an easy way of saying "Hey, this is me!" and that makes me feel good and confident.

Most of the designs I have are music-related, with pictures of vintage concert posters or just tons of guitars strewn across the shirt, but I also have some that are simply abstract, patterned, or those word prints that support a cause or something.

Recently, while checking out the websites of some clothing brands, I came across a few shirts that I'd really, really like to have in my collection, and here they are:

ALLSAINTS
I like how AllSaints' graphic tees could get so punky and rock 'n' roll-ish! However, it's their pastel and cause-oriented tops that I especially love.

"Blossom Vest"
AllSaints

"Pressed Vest"
AllSaints

This shirt was designed in partnership with
Not For Sale - an international effort that 
combats human trafficking and forced modern-
day slavery worldwide. 
Proceeds from the line will benefit Not For Sale.


PAUL SMITH
Paul Smith's graphic tee designs can go from subtle and sweet to dark and edgy - simply perfect for whatever mood you have.

"Oil Paint Rose Print T-Shirt"
Paul Smith


"Union Jack Biscuit Tin Print T-Shirt"
Paul Smith


"Surrealist Dream Print T-Shirt"
Paul Smith
 


PEOPLE TREE
I always find myself falling in love with People Tree's designs. They can be fun, classy, and casual. Plus their efforts in supporting sustainable and fair trade fashion is just beyond words inspiring. It's not everyday that you get to wear a shirt and save the world in your own little way, you know.


"Face Print Tee"
People Tree


"Inca Owl Tee"
People Tree


"Zakee Shariff Wise Words Tee (Melange)"
People Tree


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment