Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Roundup: First Semester, Sophomore Year

With less than a week left before school starts again, let me tell you about the highlights of my past semester. They're not really big compared to what other students my age have achieved , but for a non-genius weirdo who's always too lazy to study (that's me), these are milestones and I'm proud of them!


1. I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS THIS SEMESTER!
...and earned my first flat one! Woohoo! I'm also happy that I finally got a high grade in JRN, since I consistently got a grade of 2.75 in it last year.



2. MY ARTICLES GOT PUBLISHED ON BOTH ISSUES OF THE FLAME!
...one of which is written in Filipino. I had a nervous breakdown writing it.



3. I BECAME AN AIESECer!
...And made it to the Ongoing Exchange team :)



4. I GOT TO WATCH 3 UAAP GAMES!
...All in which UST lost, but that doesn't matter, because I really had fun before getting broken-hearted in the end of each game.



5. INKBLOTS!
...Can't put the incredible experience into words, so just read this post.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment