Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Since 1994


And so, I woke up this morning and realised that I turn 18 today. Can you believe it? Me 18? HAHA. Everything still seems like a big joke to me, really. How could I be 18, when I was just 17 yesterday, and 16 last year. Numbers are funny indeed. 

Now, you may ask me how I'm planning to celebrate my 18th, since turning 18 is quite a big deal in the country I live in. Well, I made it clear to my family that I don't want anything at all. No gifts, no celebration, nothing. I want today to be an ordinary day - which they granted me - although, we had a simple family dinner last night (my parents insisted) and I still got a couple of gifts - pyjamas, cash, comic books, a grey sweater, and some of my other favourite things.

Today, we visited my Lolo's grave, and we'll be leading the rosary in our church this afternoon. My folks are cooking some dishes I requested, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

I'll check on you again, since I'm kinda busy watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on HBO right now. It's the only way to ease my Post-Potter Depression.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment