Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Exam Week = Sweetness.


It's exam week again, and I don't have any motivation at all. I got a feeling that something's utterly wrong with me. My enthusiasm for school's just slipping away from me, and that's not a good thing. I just feel so distracted these past few days. Really distracted. Anyhow, I still have high hopes that I'll get into the mood of reviewing soon, and that's enough... I guess.

Things that Lead Me to Cramming on Exam Week

Laziness - do I have to say more?

My "To Read" book list
(Right now, it's Rick Riordan's The Mark of Athena and Melissa Hill's The Charm Bracelet)

I really don't get why I find good fanfics when exams are coming up. 

Hypochondria
(I think I'm gonna get blind (long story), so I try not to strain my eyes by not reviewing.)

♪ My guitar 

Awesome movies on cable TV
(Last night, it was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

Feeling sleepy all the time
Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z

This thought:
"My prelim grades are fine. The worst that could happen is me getting a final grade of 3."

Daydreaming, creating stories in my head, and thinking about usual I-wanna-be-a-writer-someday stuff

Sem-break!!!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment