Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Good Morning!


It's just 11 o'clock in the morning (hence, the title), but here I am... already piled with work - again - but I won't go ranting about that right now. I'm smart enough to spend my time conceptualizing rather than complaining. After all, I'm having a good morning. D'you know why? Cos ^THIS^ came in my mail today. 

It's quite a surprise, actually, since I'm not expecting it to arrive so soon - even sooner than the first two parts which have been shipped a week before Part 3. I'm starting to worry about them, but whatever, Amazon will be held accountable for such error... maybe. I really don't know, since it's my first time to purchase something from Amazon.

And, just so you know, in case you don't follow Innocent Wild on Facebook, we're already on Tumblr!!! Yes, Tumblr! I've been having a really great time, and I wish I joined sooner, because seeing people APPRECIATE my effort to keep the site updated is just... wow. It's awesome! And I've earned followers overnight!



Andz



No comments:

Post a Comment