Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekend



So, this is how my weekend went:


I won upperbox tickets to Zac Efron's Penshoppe FanCon on 29 September at the SM Mall of Asia Arena from OK! Magazine.

Since I'll be in Manila over the weekend, I decided to go...

With Joan.

Who is madly in love with Zac :)

The FanCon was the biggest event I've ever been to so far.

With all the screaming girls...

And gays...

And even guys...

It was simply crazy!

While waiting in the line, I saw one of my closest friends Paula and Monique.

They'll be watching too

Well, if you're a tween during the High School Musical era, you pretty much can't resist Zac.

Especially now that he's hotter.

Way hotter.

Anyway...

After a long wait we were finally grouped, then admitted in the Arena.

Another long wait.

Then we were seated inside.

And another excruciating wait before the show began.

Dancers opened the show...

Then local trio La Diva sang a medley.

Never the Strangers performed too.

And Jay-R.

Another final countdown...

High School Musical songs blasted in the speakers, and the UP Pep Squad danced to the tune.

Zac finally came out, and the crowed cheered.

Joan and I almost died.

Next day.

Pasig River Run.

It was raining.

The roads were congested.

So even before the run started, I already ran and walked...

I ran and walked while suffering from intense sleep deprivation.

It was a pretty long foot trip.

But I was able to finish the 5K run.

Or maybe, even more, since my classmates and I walked like a million miles searching for transpo and food.

Half of us made it to Trinoma.

I dunno what happened to the others.

Kai, Jica, and I had brunch at Conti's.

I was fetched by my pa.

Went back to the condo to rest.

And rest.

And rest...

And travel back to Laguna.

Upon arriving,

I checked my email inbox and found out that I am now a part of AIESEC-UST's Ongoing Exchange Department.

A REAL DREAM-COME-TRUE!!!

Sweetness :)


Andz

2 comments:

  1. "Half of us made it to Trinoma."--> Sounds like Hunger Games to me :))))) Super enjoy! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha! Hi, Kai!!! Yep, "half of us" :))

    ReplyDelete