Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Fan Mail Update: Carey Mulligan Success and Bonnie Wright Pre-Print


As I have mentioned last Tuesday, I have received Carey Mulligan's autograph, but before that wonderful success, I received a pre-print from Bonnie Wright about two months ago. It was a big disappointment for me, as I badly want Bonnie Wright's autograph in my collection. Anyhow, A+ to her management for their effort in sending 
me something back - at least. 


Bonnie Wright
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE 
UK
Sent: 17/08/2011
Letter of Request 
International Reply Coupon 
SASE
Photo

Received: 12/07/2012
Letter of Request
Note from the Office of Bonnie Wright
The Photo I Sent
A Pre-print photo of Bonnie Wright


Carey Mulligan
Julian Belfrage Associates
9 Argyll Street
3rd Floor
London, W1F 7TG
UK
Sent: 25/04/2012
Letter of Request
SASE
Photo

Received: 04/09/2012
Personalised Photo 
*Postage Paid by Carey's Management :)






Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment