Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

My Weekly Visitors

Here are my weekly visitors. They feed on some wormies in our garden while the yellow one feeds on the nectar inside some of our flowers. They're used to be camera shy, and they fly away the moment i get hold of my crappy camera, but last Saturday and today they finally allowed me to take pics of them... I'm happy :)

Taken: Saturday - 8 October, 2011
 After all of my bird-watching labours with papa, here's my first successful shot of this beautiful nectar drinker! It was a bright Saturday afternoon, so all was well...

Taken: Monday - 10 October, 2011
It's been raining the whole day, and when the pouring broke into a light drizzle, these feathered creatures came out to find a better dry place. 

Taken: Monday - 10 October, 2011
A little later, their friends joined them...


Andz


No comments:

Post a Comment