Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

GOOD MORNING!!!


For starters, it's a good morning cos I passed all my courses for the first semester! Yay! Unbelievable, I know, especially for a girl who's hanging on Economics and has failed Philosophy in the prelims... I just can feel my heart racing in pure euphoria!  When I saw my grades, I started pouncing and jumping to my mum's room, screaming - maybe, shrieking - MA! MA! MA! MA! I PASSED!!! I have become her alarm clock for the day.

Now, here's a treat for all of you - The Woman in Black UK Trailer. If you've seen the first one, it's NOTHING compared to this.

Official Website: thewomaninblack.com

And, I couldn't forgive myself for not seeing this in the past, given the fact that I'm a huge Tom Felton fan, but here's the trailer of "From The Rough".

Official Website: www.fromtheroughmovie.com


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment