Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Getting Along...

Meet some of my new classmates and friends (that is if they'll allow me to call them so). Just before the semester ended, we had this li'l photo thing going. I'm the kind of person who'd rather be behind the lens - you know that - and I'm not photogenic either! But I just want to get along with them, so I just kinda went with the flow... 

I do not own any of these images... Photo credits go to Cedrick Basco...

From left to right: Andre, Maureen, Fel, Charry, Mary, Joan, Me, Jinger

L 2 R: Jinger, Maureen, Mary, Cedrick, Fel, Charry, Joan, Me, Andre

L 2 R; Front to Back: Charry, Fel, Maureen; Andre, Jackie, Jinger,
Kimbo, Joan, Me, Cedrick

L 2 R; F 2 B: Charry, Fel, Maureen; Andre, Jinger, Joan, Me

L 2 R: Jinger, Janell, Andre, Joan, Me

L 2 R: Andre, Fel, Maureen, Charry, Mary, Joan, Jinger, Me

Bush 1: Charry and Mary
Rock: Me, Andre, Jinger
Bush 2: Maureen, Fel


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment