Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween: Just A Few Days Away!


Halloween's just a few days away! I can't wait to smell the scent of sweets in the air, to see cute kids walking around town (and the mall!) wearing their best costumes, and of course, to wear my Hogwarts garb again. In fact, I've already started my Halloween ritual: reading my Harry Potter books all over again, watching Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and window-shopping for sweet treats (just to make sure I pick out the best goodies for the season) - nothing too scary because I get frightened easily. I don't want sleepless nights especially on Halloween, do I?

This Halloween season, I promise to post as much Halloween-related articles as I could in Innocent Wild - anything for my favourite holiday next to Christmas!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment