Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Rainy Snaps

Just before I published the previous post, I went like, "Hey, I want to go outside today." And so I did.



I took my cousin's camera with me (my camera's battery's dead), went out of the door and out of the gate to take some snaps. The scent of damp earth filled the air. The sound of the birds got louder and more cheerful. Goosebumps rose on my skin as I felt colder. And cold rain puddle water splashed on my legs as I skipped down the street.

Here are some snaps I took:

Bougainvilleas never fail to brighten up the day.

A lazy cat on my neighbour's roof.

Still in full bloom!

My mum's collection of dish gardens - which she tends to every single day.

The raindrops on these periwinkles spelled

Happy feet :) Tippity tappity! 

Some jasmines against the grey sky...

I dunno what kind of plant these are.

Called me to play outside :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment