Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Good Morning!

Good morning, guys! Woke up this morning, and watched this video with Zachary Levi performing I've Got You Under My Skin at the Bitter End in New York City. MAN, he's good! Just the perfect morning song I need to get myself pumped up for the day.




I'd also like you to see these cool horsies I saw the moment I looked out of my window.

I named this guy Atticus.
While I named this brown beauty Angus.
Now here's Angus and Atticus having breakfast :)
I'm not at home, by the way - I've got no horses outta my window at home! It would be cool if I had though... My dad's attending this international conference with different UN officials and peeps, and he got me to stay with him here in Tagaytay for a while. Mama would be joining us a little later.

So today, all I'm wishing is that Haley Reinhart will get through to the finale of American Idol. I like her a lot, and I think she's awesome!

Speaking of American Idol, David Archuleta will have a concert in the country (the Philippines) on the 18th of July at the Araneta Coliseum. Mama saw it on the paper the other day.

I'm not sure if I'll watch, though I want to, cos I've already seen him perform before. And I might be busy on July, with all the college stuff going on...


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment