Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

After So Long

Ei, guys!

Sorry I wasn't able to update y'all who visit and read my posts religiously.



I've been really busy, and really depressed. My dearest lolo - grand dad - died last Sunday of cardiac arrest. After that my family and I entered a whirlwind of events. It was an utterly awful and sad moment. I've never lost someone THAT close to me before, and now that I did, a piece of my heart was ripped out of my chest cavity. There's no day that goes by someone doesn't cry here at home since he died. Today, however, we're already on the road to recovery.

I'd like to mention all the people who condoled and sympathised with me and my family. I thank you for all that support! In times like this, I'm so glad that we've got friends like you. And because of you, your thoughts, and your prayers, we're assured that lolo is now in a better place with the Father Almighty.

In my graduation with my grand mum Mommy and lolo. 
We'll miss you lolo. You'll forever be in our hearts. We LOVE you so much!

So anyway... Today, I'm back to work, back to blogging, and back to listening to Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore.

Stay tuned for more!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment