Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

To Read...


I've got four awesome books on my shelf waiting to be read. There's "In A Gilded Cage" by Rhys Bowen given to me by Kai from National Bookstore's recent warehouse sale. Joan got me "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern for my birthday (but I got it just this Monday). And I bought "Skin Deep" by E.M. Crane and "The Carhullan Army" by Sarah Hall last weekend, when their prices were awfully but delightfully cut (Skin Deep used to be P309 but I got it for only P75 and The Carhullan Army used to be P465 and I got it for frickin' P50!). 

I've started reading In A Gilded Cage and The Carhullan Army - which are very good, I must say - but with the very demanding schedule I have at the moment, I'm pretty sure they'll be sitting on my shelf until Christmas break.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment