Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Monday


After school, rushing a report, and seeing my dentist to have my ligatures changed, I went to the doctors today, because I have observed some "changes", and today, I felt what pain means. Don't ask me what exactly happened, but damn, I never expected the procedure to be so bloody painful! I'm literally still hurting right now! Can't some genius invent something less torturing? 

Geez! 

I actually cried right after. And I never cry. I rarely do, so this is a momentous painful first in a long time! I'm not afraid of doctors either, so today really surprised me. After getting dressed and gathering myself a bit, I walked straight to a record bar and listened to some Santana and One Direction tunes playing around. 

The results were OK, if you're wondering. I still have to meet another doctor tomorrow, though.

On the brighter side of this post, my mum got me an Avatar: The Last Airbender book (my mum keeps giving me surprises these days, and I'm loving it!), and it's tales 1-4 of the Earth Kingdom Chronicles! Now, all I have too look for are the tales of Zuko and Katara.

And oh, Walkers cheese and onion crisps will always be one of the best comfort snacks after seeing the doctor. Better than lollipops!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment