Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

TGIF


Well, thank God it's Friday. This week has been a real whirlwind for me. 

My first AIESEC local committee meeting was held last Sunday. This Monday and Tuesday, I went to see the doctors, and pretty much got what I didn't expect, which is pain - loads of it. I'm feeling much better now, though. I also had this group report in Rizal Course, which turned out good enough for a decent grade - I guess.

Wednesday's OK, but Thursday was a lot better, because we started our basketball class. Gosh, I missed shooting hoops! I used to be really good in basketball in my sophomore year in high school, but that was until I got injured, and my ma shunned me from playing the sport, until now.

Today, we had our first quiz in Filipino, which I surely failed. Anthropology also bored me to death, and it's not even because of the subject, but because of the professor!

I have a long mental to-do list at the moment, and I'm not planning to tick out an item soon. I need some rest. Some good rest.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment