Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

No TGIF for Me...


As much as I'd like to scream "THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!" at the top of my lungs right now, I couldn't as we'll be having make-up classes tomorrow. Talk about bummer! But, I don't mind much really, as I earned good grades in the subjects I'll be having tomorrow - an 87 in JRN (finally, a 2!) and a 95 (1.25) in Psychology! 

Both marks were totally unexpected, for I've always been on the verge of failing my major (I've never known why), and it's really curious how a lunatic like me could get a 95 in Psychology. Oh well, c'est la vie! 

I got good marks in other subjects as well - a 1.5 in Asian History, another 2 in Statistics (which is another curious case as I've never been good in Maths), and a 2.5 and a 2.75 in Ethics and Science respectively (even though I thought I already failed both courses).

With what I've just said, you can freely conclude that I'm having an academic bliss right now. 


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment