Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Innocent Wild Featured in The Journalese :)


Earlier today, a friend of mine tweeted me, saying "just read y0ur bl0g  , with Somewhere, Right Now, :-) it's great !" Not a lot of my classmates know that I have a blog, never mind read my blog, so this was quite a surprise to me. Curious, I asked her "How did you find out about my blog?"  Then she told me about Innocent Wild being featured in The Journalese - the official publication of the UST Journalism Society.

I am fully aware about the feature - that The Journalese will be writing about the bloggers of UST's Journalsim Society. In fact, the article was a year in the making! I had an interview a year ago with the author, Danielle, then over the sem break, and finally, a follow-up just last week. 

It was nice talking about this blog for once. I've never expected anything from this blog, really. All I wanted was to pour my heart out, post some pictures, publish some articles, write some reviews, and that's just about it. So, everything I get from Innocent Wild - the readers, the views, the followers, the features in other websites and an ebook - is totally a blessing! Thank you, guys!!!

To Danielle, thanks for picking Innocent Wild as one of the blogs you wrote about! You don't know how much I'm thankful - for the traffic, the comments, and all that! THANKS! 

From The Journalese August 2012

To read the article, click this link: The Princesses' Diaries: Rise of the Bloggers


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment