Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dream Spaces


Ever since I was young, I loved flicking through the pages of Good Housekeeping, my lolo's Reader's Digest Complete DIY Manual, and my architect uncle's magazines. I loved daydreaming about having colourful bedrooms, beautiful houses, green and floral gardens, and luxurious bathrooms in the future. I also loved adapting the things I see into childish drawings in my self-made magazine/manual. My mum actually thought that she'll have an interior designer daughter - and I did consider studying for such job - but no, here I am: a budding journalist.

My dream home isn't really a mansion in Beverly Hills, nor a glamorous apartment in New York. They're not even close. I'm the type of girl who sees herself living in a tiny house (with a porch) by the country side, a white hut by the beach, or a spacious flat where I can do just about anything - my writing, my painting, and my fantasizing. But, I'm not saying that I don't like a big house, cos I'd love to live in a big house! An eco-friendly solar-powered wood-and-glass house with an indoor garden. The only thing is, I'd rather live in a modest home.

Here are some things I'd like to have in my dream house in the future:
*Note: I do not own any of these photos.


































Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment