Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Crap.


Things have been a real big bore for me - well, everything has been a brutal bore to me. I know it's summer - time to have fun and all that crap - but I have nothing interesting or worth-looking-forward-to up my sleeve. 

Everyday, I'll wake up at six or seven, head to the garden, talk to my blooming sunflowers and cosmos, then head back inside to turn the computer on. I'll stare at the computer monitor for the next two or three hours, then I'll have a nap. After the nap, it'll be lunch time. The meal takes a few 30 minutes, and then I'll wash the dishes. Endless hypochondriac thoughts will then flow in my head, and I'll doze them off, as though it'll help me delete them completely in my head. I'll wake up at three or four, and it's time shitty afternoon soaps for my old folks and our maid. I'll usually turn the computer on, or watch with them, despising every scene of every bloody show. At six PM until I'm called for dinner, I'll watch TV, flick through the channels for hours and hours, unless I find something interesting to watch. At nine or ten, after dinner, I'll take a bath, and watch TV again. When I finally feel drowsy, I'll sleep, and the cycle goes on. CRAP.

I feel so unproductive and down. I hate being bored. I hate feeling useless. I hate not being busy! I just thank the fact that I have a review to write for The Flame, which I've been working on. It'll be about the 2009 Bollywood film 3 Idiots, as the theme of the upcoming issue of the publication will be "Education". I actually liked - well, loved - the film, and I've watched it thrice now. I'll be posting my review soon enough. I'm just figuring out how will I summarise a 160-minute film. It's THAT long, but it's extremely entertaining, so you won't notice the time at all. I have also read Love, Rosie or Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern, and I loved it as well. I'll tell you about it too, but not now.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment