Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

And So...


  • School's starting soon, and I just can't wait any longer! I've always been the kind of kid who loved school dearly, which is why my parents never have to worry about me straying off somewhere.

  • Things have been going well lately, too, except for the death of my grandaunt. It's sad that she had to go, but she has lived and served and loved for 86 years, and I think that's enough. It's time for her soul to rest. We'll be heading to the province tomorrow for her funeral.

  • I've been having so many fantasies of visiting the colourful country of India lately, and that's weird, since I've never considered visiting - even dreaming of visiting - the place before. But after watching many Bollywood movies over the past few weeks, I found myself falling in love with the country and its rich culture. In fact, I have this debate in my head everyday, whether I'll go to Japan or India for something-I'll-tell-you-soon-but-not-now. However, I don't think my parents will agree if I pick India, and their first reason for me not to go there is that I don't eat curry!

  • I received the book I purchased on eBay yesterday, which is totally cool cos I've never received my eBay purchases in the past - my ma did. The book's title is Five Point Someone: What not to do at IIT! by Chetan Bhagat. It's the book which inspired Rajkumar Hirani to create the film 3 Idiots. Both the film and book generated so many controversies, and I just have to see for myself what caused all the fuss.

  • I'm currently listening to Kris Allen's new album Thank You Camellia, and it's awesome! It's better than his first record, and the improvement in his voice quality is apparent in all the songs in the album. A favourite of mine is Loves Me Not, featuring Meiko. It's a very fun and catchy song. No wonder Kris said that that song is a potential single.

Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment