Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Today's Advice: Go Floral


A few days ago, I got crafty again - well, I'm always crafty, but this one's different from the usual bracelets and drawings I make all the time. I got the concept from the "today's advice" found in inspirational shops and guidance counsellors' offices. But, I added a little twist to it. Instead of the conventional paper stack or posters used, I made flowers using old coloured sticks, cardstock, and I drew the flowers with a sign pen and coloured them in with colour pencils. I then cut the flowers I drew and traced them on another cardstock. I wrote the advice on it, and glued its sides to the one with the drawing, leaving a tiny space to insert the stick. To make it easier, I sharpened the sticks. For the holder, I took a painted pot to make its appearance more appealing, and filled it halfway with Japanese tissue paper. I arranged the flowers in, and DONE! 

Note: You are free to write any advice you want. Either it's from a famous person, the Bible, or you just made up your own - it doesn't matter - as long as you can count on them when a time of need and thinking comes.






Andz

1 comment: