Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Good Morning!

The flowers in my garden are lookin' good! The birds are chirping everywhere. And, the sun's up high in the sky, giving everything and everyone else below a warm kiss. So... GOOD MORNING!

Apart from the hypochondria and anxiety attacks of mine over the past few days and the headache that had been scaring me to the point of driving me mad, I'm all right. 

I just made it to the official paper of the Faculty of Arts and Letters of my university, which is totally AWESOME, as I didn't expect to get through, with all the other talented writers trying out. My novel's chapters are progressing. And, I think my sunflowers are about to bloom - I swear! They're flower buds!

Have a good morning as well, Innocent Wild readers!






Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment