Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Recipe: Pizzas in a Jiffy!


Here's a quick recipe I love - Pizzas in a Jiffy! They're cheap. They're easy. And, they're yummy! Plus, you only need 3 ingredients to make some, unless you want to add other toppings, say ham, bacon, pepperoni, olives, etc. 

I usually make this snack when my grandmum cooks some spaghetti, cos I use the leftover bolognese sauce in place of the common tomato sauce or ready-made pizza sauce sold in stores. I spread some of it on a slice of loaf bread, or my favourite pan de sal cut in half. For the topping, I grate or slice some cheddar cheese or mozzarella (depending on what we have in the fridge). I sometimes add some ham and bacon, although the bolognese sauce already contains meat. And finally, to make it look and taste really pizza-ish, I pop them into the oven toaster for about 3-5 minutes.

Devour.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment