Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Ugh, College

I knew that this semester would be serious. Little did I know that it would be really serious. With the few maths exercises our professor has given us over the first week, I realised that I'm not just bad in algebra, but I also lost the little skill I have in me to solve simple problems! 

Then in logic, we have a really dignified professor who's got a lot of titles proudly imprinted next to his name, and worst - which also appears to be the best of all: he's bloody fluent in French! He even wrote a thesis in French! I know basic French, but when he said the title of his work, I just drowned in words. Oh, mon Dieu! 

Moving on to Journalism, as I have mentioned before, we'll be having communication theories. Theories. Right. It's driving me mad! Doing our first homework, I thought it would take forever! Looking for answers and sources isn't that easy, especially when it comes to really deep topics that only what seems like ancient people have in their shelves.

I know I shouldn't be complaining, because, pretty much, I'll be facing more of these in the next few years -  maybe even more. All I need right now is encouragement, and determination. I CAN DO THIS!!! So yeah, college girls, bear with me...


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment