Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

A Few Words Before School Starts AGAIN Tomorrow


The second semester of this year starts tomorrow, and I'm everything but enthusiastic (and it's synonyms) about it. Yes, I miss school - I really do, but we'll be having algebra this semester, and that's enough reason to flip out (if you know what I mean). I've never been a maths geek. In fact, I could count the algebra tests I was able to ace in my whole high school life. Although, I do great in geometry and statistics. 

Then, we have folk dance for PE. Bummer. I don't hate dancing. I just don't and can't dance. The joke when I'm dancing would always be a shout out saying a bone fell off my oh-so skeletal body. Yes, I'm that bad, and that's why I don't dance in public. I categorise myself as a bedroom dancer - door locked, curtains drawn close, eye holes SEALED!

Wait, there's more! We have this Philippine Government and Constitution thing in our course and it sounds really serious. Serious scares me. Just the slightest thought of it gives me goosebumps. It's like maths but worse. EEP! We also have Logic, Reading and Thinking Skills For Academic Study, and Communication Theories which make me equally jelly on the legs.

However, we'll also be taking some less nerve-racking subjects (thank God!), like Contemporary World Geography, Philippine Literatures, and Church and Sacraments.

I'll be busier too, which means I'll be publishing less posts over the next few weeks. Don't worry, though! Christmas break would come by faster than you expect it to, then before you know it, I'm back to my blogging bliss! I just don't want blogging to interfere with how I do in school, especially now that I have to keep my grades up.

Good luck to other students out there!


Andz


No comments:

Post a Comment