Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Just Around the Corner!

By: PoodlePoodles

I can't help but notice how the sky darkens earlier these days. The cool shift in the air at twilight. The cheerful Christmas songs played in the malls. And the sparkly ornaments decorating shop windows. Indeed, Christmas is just around the corner.

It's barely half a hundred days - 40, to be exact - before the most-awaited holiday season of every year. Sure and soon enough, people will be shopping for presents to give, decorating their homes with lavish tinsel and sparkly lights, and the kitchen will smell of baking gingerbread men and chocolate chip cookies - yum!

I personally love Christmas (Well, who doesn't?). So today, I changed the header of the site and the profile photo of the Facebook page to set the yuletide mood. I can't promise any other changes or posts, as I am very busy in school these days. For now, enjoy the bunches of holly!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment