Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Catching Up With Angel


Before tomorrow starts, you must know something about today... 

OK, so, today, I met a very close and dear high school friend of mine, Angel, who happens to be the author of the awesome blog My World, My Camera. We decided to meet, cos it's been a long time since we saw each other - 16 April, to be exact. It's just amazing to hang out again like we used to, and happy memories just keep flooding in my mind!

Badly broke, we didn't shop like we usually do when we're at the mall. Instead, we dropped by our fave shops: Gourdo's and Accessorize, and just before temptation cleaned our bank accounts, we fled the stores, and watched Breaking Dawn.

Honestly, it wasn't as bad as people say. In fact, I found it better than the previous two movies. The wedding was OK. The speeches were hilarious. The honeymoon was so full-on! (If you're asking me if the sex scenes were good, I must say that they're awfully, bed-breakingly good!) Not for children though - Even I flinched! Then there was this conversation among the wolves which seemed like a talking-animals movie, which I found weird. I think subtitles would be better. The pregnancy of Bella, however, is a different story. It was like watching a horror movie, kinda like The Exorcist. Creepy, yes, but after all the gore, and the vampy venom has settled in her system, Bella turned beautiful again, so all is well.

The day is short, which is very frustrating, but for some reason, I like to be kept hangin', so on December, we would have more to talk about - with Felis!


Andz

2 comments:

  1. I look horrible in this pic! :) I photograph short! OMG! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, you don't look horrible. You look hideous!!! Kidding! God, I missed you!

    ReplyDelete