Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Summing Up My Summer

Before anything else, I just wanna say that I wouldn't and couldn't call my summer break a "holiday", because it wasn't exactly a holiday. It was all sorts of work. 

My internships ate up three months of my supposed "break", a couple of articles for various publications here and there, thesis bugged me during my free time, and I had to attend to a lot of org work in between. I'm pretty much a zombie now, actually. But with my senior year starting and all, I know things will keep me undead for quite some time. 

Anyhow, I managed to have some "fun" (whatever that means) whenever I got the chance to, and it kept me sane enough. 

Here are some snaps from my summer break:

10 May, 2014
Candy Readers' Choice Awards a.k.a.
the night I wore a dress and some makeup :D

With Sam and Bianca

9 June, 2014
Dinner at Max's Glorietta with Explore and SmileArt interns from Singapore

19 June, 2014
I went church-hopping around Intramuros with Fel.
Pictured: Manila Cathedral's version of La Pieta. 


20 June, 2014
My last day as a Tempo intern

The ancient Tempo office with the ancient computers.

The bathrooms in the Manila Bulletin office are all taking
"toilet paper" way too literally :D

23 June, 2014
With Ayla, Kim, and Pearl at the welcome party for
Explore and SmileArt interns



25 June, 2014
Taking the Tintin Shop tour with Sam and Erika :)
Photo source: Fully Booked

Me in action :D

28 June, 2014
Finally got my copy of Candy Mag's July ish!
Pictured: My first spread! <3

29 June, 2014
Tagaytay weekend getaway with SmileArt interns. My family
decided to take them for a drive and treat them breakfast at the
Taal Vista Hotel. We had such a fun time!



7 July, 2014
Random football passing with fashionista friends :)

Told ya, fashionista :D

Just before heading for dinner :)
With AIESEC-UST's Kick4Ed interns from The Netherlands, Finland,
Hong Kong, and Croatia.


Dinner selfie with Kai, Hezi, Thijmen, Kashka, and Kate :)

11 July, 2014
With my lovely Council of Cool girls after our meeting at the
Summit Media office

12 July, 2014
At the Share-A-Coke event at the SM Mega Fashion Hall with Ian




14 July, 2014
When I found out that Musica Iuvenalis, a Slovak string orchestra
from Košice, was performing near my hometown, I decided to spend my
afternoon and last day of summer "break" listening to the pieces they'd play.
After all, I was invited by the sister of one of my closest friends, and it's a great
way to chill. I really had fun, and even got to meet some of the musicians :)



 [The female musicians were really beautiful, while some of the younger guys were really cute, I have to admit! I just had to have a photo with them - the first time I had the guts to ask [attractive] total strangers for a photo-op :D]

~ ~ ~

Oh well, so much for summer. School again for me tomorrow -_-


Andz

2 comments:

  1. You had an busy yet amazing summer!. I love the coke with your name. I'll never find one with mine for sure, haha!. You should try wearing dresses more often, you look beautiful on them! :D And oh! I love you TFIOS shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to wear more dresses, but the thing is, my activities demand me to wear more on-the-go outfits, than those #OOTD-worthy ensembles :D

      Delete