Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

TGIF


It's Friday again, and I'm very happy to say that I had a nice week so far.

Some of the "good" things I can think of is passing my Filipino and Biology exams, which I'm very, very proud of, as I'm not good at all in Filipino and Biology's been giving me a hard time this semester. 

Then, I got my very first Editor's Choice Award in Teen Ink for my Life of Pi movie review this Tuesday. It became #1 on the day it was published online, and #4 the next day. 

Another good for this week is, getting to interview award-winning journalist Sandra Aguinaldo of  GMA. She was kind enough to let us interview her, despite her extremely busy schedule. She even gave us a tiny GMA tour! 

The exchange booth of AIESEC UST also kicked off this week, and I'm proud to say that on the day I was around, our local committee was able to get 193 people to sign up for an orientation seminar. We currently have a total of 369 sign-ups. That's a lot of people, and a lot of potential exchange participants! 

And finally, today marks the start of my long weekend

Sweetness :)









Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment