Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Busy Bee

Today, I won't rant about the shitload of work piled over my head, as I actually am looking forward to doing everything! 

One of the things I can't wait to accomplish is this Chinese New Year coverage for our JRN finals project, which tasks the whole class to create our very own magazine with our very own articles on every page - isn't that exciting?! Well, at least, for me it is. 

We will also be having our last report for Rizal Course soon, and it'll be about controversies involving Jose Rizal. I know it's not as exciting as our JRN project, but I just can't wait for this Rizal-centric semester to end. Honestly, there's not a day that goes by that I don't fear my RC grade.

Another exciting assignment is that I'm writing another Life of Pi review, this time for The Flame. I was originally assigned to do collab work with a fellow writer, but I got sick the whole weekend (in fact, as of writing, I still don't feel well). My left eye was really red, and my cough just got worse. With some more twists and turns, here I am now, figuring out how in the world will I start another Life of Pi review. 

*Cricket Sounds*

Perhaps this Suraj Sharma photo from Teen Vogue's Young Hollywood Issue (October 2012) will help give me some inspiration ;)



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment