Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Smile, It's 2013 :)


A fresh start is what everybody needs - whether they had a good or bad past year, it doesn't matter. Beginnings are always nice. They give you the chance to be better; to be the someone you wish to be.

Happy new year, my dear readers!

It's been a wonderful, wonderful 2012 with you all, and I'm wishing that 2013 would be the same, if not better. 

I had a lovely start of this year - nothing grand nor too simple, but lovely. 

To celebrate the new year, mama, papa, and I headed to Bautista, Pangasinan (the hometown of my pa) yesterday. We ate with some distant relatives, visited the graves of my grand aunts and some other family members, and just said hello to the ancient house we all miss. We then drove to Bocaue, Bulacan to visit my grand dad and our relatives who live within the area. We had lunch, and reached out the gifts we failed to give last Christmas. 

As of writing this post, I just arrived in Laguna, and I'm a bit exhausted. Well, who wouldn't be exhausted after travelling from the northern to the southern part of Luzon? 

Anyway, here are some snaps I took during our trip with my mobile's crappy but trusty camera...









Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment