Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

BIG Thanks + New Illustrations

I've got a few new illustrations that I want to show you today. But before that, I would like to thank everyone who read and liked and shared my previous article "7 Things You May Not Know About UST Growling Tigers Team Captain Jeric Fortuna"

It was a pleasure getting to interview him, and I did enjoy writing the article, so I'm really, really thankful and happy that you guys liked it.

This whole article thing may not be a big deal to most of you, and you might even say, "Oh, Andy's being too dramatic again." But I'm not being dramatic at all! It's not everyday that I get such response from my readers, which is why I'm this ecstatic and grateful to all of you!

And as though all the awesome feedback I was getting wasn't enough, my stats rocketed sky high! On the average, I usually get 50-70 views everyday (a very sorry count for two a two-year-old blog), but the past few days were simply insane! I wouldn't state how much traffic I got, but it was really mad and unbelievable. Again, THANK YOU!!!

***

As for the illustrations, I tried drawing (and printing) hands with the use of mixed media. From colour pencils to ink to watercolour to nail lacquer!

Check em out :)






Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment