Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

A Day In The Life

Clearly enough, this blog's title is Innocent Wild: In the Wicked Life of a Middle Class Princess. But, I reckon that I've never posted anything in here that told you much about my life (as if you care much!). I always post reviews, celebrity news, things I like, and what not, but nothing about my wicked life. (Oh, by the way, when I say wicked, I mean two things: wicked as in "cool" and wicked as in "evil" or "bad" - the meanings depend entirely on my mood.) So, yesterday, I decided to take the "A Photo an Hour" challenge. I just thought that it would best explain how I spend my day.

6 AM - What you're seeing is my mum's bike
and my grandmum's bougainvillea. 

7 AM - A part of our sitting room. The sunshine
through the window's simply gorgeous!

8 AM - BREAKFAST TIME! Mum's French toast and my
cold coffee :)

9 AM - this is the time when I bug around ma
while she's gardening. She hates my annoying
presence.

10 AM - the mess is finally cleaned up!

11 AM - took this very random photo of an
old pot on an old cement grill. This is where
we do cook our ancient meals.

12 NN - Rich green foliage.

1 PM - LUNCH! My mum and I had lunch at John and Yoko
since we're out and about for the day.

 2 PM - 3 PM 
No pictures for these hours! We were at the cinema watching
Zac Efron's "The Lucky One". My mum is a big fan of Zac :))


4 PM - Colourful and lovely perfume bottles at a shop we saw

5 PM - you've had enough of my ugly face -
I KNOW! But the challenge ends with a photo
of the challenger :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment