Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

The Love List


The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

Willa Jackson wants nothing to do with the Blue Ridge Madam, a beautiful house on top of the ridge of Walls of Water, North Carolina which her family used to own. It symbolises her family's ruin and a legacy she longs to escape from.
Paxton Osgood, a wealthy girl who wants to escape from her parents' expectations and the heartbreak of unrequited love, then decides to restore the old and empty mansion to its former glory.
Before long, secrets unfold, a friendship that stands against time, and a touch magic transforms the lives of the two women in the most unexpected of ways.
Magical, mysterious, and beautifully-crafted, Sarah Addison Allen's latest novel, The Peach Keeper, is the one to read!



Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

I picked to read this novel for Valentine's Day, and I simply loved it! I guess, one way or another, any girl would be able to relate to Maria's story, as she explores the pain of first loves, the secrets and sensuality of sex, and what it takes to find her one true love.
My favourite book by Paulo Coelho so far!



Accessorize Floral Print Fine Frame

When I learned that my crazy headaches during the past few weeks were caused by my now-somewhat-poor-but-not-that-bad eyesight, I instantly opted for the very fashionable and reasonably-priced frames by Accessorize, and let my optometrist change the lenses according to my .75 grade. 



2 Cellos

The first time I saw these hot Croatian cellists, namely Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauser, on the Ellen Degeneres Show, I was simply amazed by their impeccable performance of the Guns N' Roses classic "Welcome to the Jungle". Then, when they had a guest appearance on Glee's Michael Jackson episode, playing "Smooth Criminal" (the song which rocketed them to fame, early 2011) I just fell in love with them!
They're young. They're hot. And they're incredibly talented. What's not to love about these guys?! I literally worn my 2 Cellos CD in just three days!



Disney Pixar's "Brave" Trailer

Looks like Katniss has got competition!
Anyhow, hooray for heroines! Girl power, re-defined!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment