Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

I Hate Valentine's Day!

art by Bella Mortadella

I'll be honest and frank with you: I hate Valentine's Day.

I know I'm pointless and all, but yeah, I do hate Valentine's Day. Some say that I'm just being this 'bitter' about the holiday cos I'm single, and haven't fallen in love with a guy yet. But no, they're wrong. In fact, I don't know the reason why I hate Valentine's Day at all. Maybe it's because I just inexplicably hate some things...

But since I don't want to lose readers this month (which will surely be another reason to hate Valentine's Day), and ruin their amorous auras, I'll try to get into the 'love mood' just for this while, and publish posts related to love starting today till the 14th. Who knows? With my posts, I might be convinced that Valentine's Day isn't as bad as I thought after all.


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment