Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Cuzzin's Prom Night :)


My cousin's prom was held last Wednesday (8 February, 2012) at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel. The theme? VINTAGE! 

The moment I learned this year's theme, I almost cried in envy! Vintage is my dream theme, because I know I could pull it off with all the pastels and floral prints, but it was never picked during my high school days. During my time, we had Masquerade and Agent 007, which I could confidently say... SUCKED!

Anyway, my cousin's prom was simply lovely. I'm not pleased with what the girls wore, because most of them didn't stick to the dress code, but anyhow, I'm sure they all had an amazing night. And just so you know, I did too!

For starters, I met my high school bestie, Felis, and we talked about Wicked for what seemed like forever. I also got to see my other high school friends, like Mei Li and Rodji. I convinced Felis' baby sister, Psalm, that I'm not a monster, and she started to get along with me. I had some ravioli and pizza with my mum, aunt, and grandmum at Bistro Ravioli (great food, reasonable prices!) for dinner. It was also nice seeing my high school teachers. But, the best part of the night: I GOT TO SEE MY HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH!!! He's still in his senior year, and he looked really dapper with his coat and tie.

Gosh, I miss being in high school!




That's my mum, my aunt, and my grandmum

We never hung out together that much, so that
night was really special for us...

Adorable!!!

Psalm and her Ate Felis... I know, they're pretty!

Prom first-timer Svet's perfectly polished feet :)






And of course, that's me with my cousin...


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment