Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Fan Mail Update: Victoria Beckham Success!

Any 90's baby would understand fully why I'm a big fan of THE Victoria Beckham - it's because of the Spice Girls! Since I was a little girl of three, I'd be singing Spice Girls songs all day long while MTV played them. My favourites? Say You'll Be There and Wannabe (of course!). Another reason why I'm a big fan of Victoria is because I just love her fashion sense. She just brings a different brand of magnificence with her wherever she goes! And I guess that's what makes her so POSH!

So, on the 19th of January this year, I sent her a fan mail, telling her how much I adore her, etcetera, etcetera! Then today, I received her reply!

Sent: 19 January, 2012
-Letter of Request
-Self-addressed Envelope
-2 index cards

Received: 13 February, 2012 (25 Days)

Address Used:
VICTORIA BECKHAM
XIX Management
Unit 32/33
Ransome's Dock
35 37 Parkgate Road
London SWII 4NP
UK





Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment