Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

The Love List...

Tangled Ever After
Be honest - you can't wait for it too!


Long Weekend
With Araw ng Kagitingan and Eid ul-Fitr filling in Monday and Tuesday, the weekend's just been extended! Time to relax!


Accessorize's Nail Polish Line
How I wish they were available here in the Philippines... Those shades simply spell 
L-O-V-E!


Ellie's Charah Video
Reminisce the some of the best Charah (Chuck+Sarah) moments with Ellie in this video.

Left: Avocado-"Keso"-flavoured dirty ice cream
Right: Me smiling with my melting dirty ice cream
Having a Taste of UST's Famous "Dirty Ice Cream" for the First Time
If there's one thing you need to know about me, you must know that I'm a germaphobe. But last Monday (22 August, 2011), I had my first taste of UST's famous "dirty ice cream". It's not actually "dirty" or "filthy", it's just called that cos it's sold in the streets, so yeah... I'm still alive, and the ice cream wasn't bad at all :)


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment