Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

The Love List...


LoveYourFlawz.com
Just the perfect website for you to appreciate your 'flawz', and realise that you're not the only one who's imperfect in this world.


Pinwheels
I love pinwheels - especially colourful ones like the ones in the photo above! They bring back so many nice memories. Here's a fact: I never left a country I visited without buying a pinwheel. See the happy li'l me at Arundel with my first pinwheel...
I still have that pinwheel I'm holding in the photo. It's chipped now, though...


The Blue Sky
After endless rains over the past few weeks, the gloomy sky finally let some light in yesterday :) 



These Oil Pastel Illustrations I Made
Just a few more to add to my 3 flowers collection.


My Copy of Harry Potter: A Sticker Collection
They have everything - from magical creatures to Quidditch to characters! Plus, some stickers are exclusive in this set!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment