Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Good Morning!


I'll be sending a out fan mails again today. This time, I'll be sending some love to Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright :) I've wanted to send Bonnie Wright a fan mail since I was in my freshman year in high school, but I didn't have enough courage to do so. But now that I'm in college, and my university is a few minutes away (that is by car of course!) from the National Post Office, I won't miss any chances - I'll send her a fan mail today!  And Daniel... Well, I've loved him since I was six, and nows the time to confess  to rip out the 'creature' roaring in my chest (LOL! - Half-Blood Prince reference).





Addresses used:

Daniel Radcliffe
"How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" (Until Jan 01 2012)
Al Hirschfeld Theatre
302 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

Bonnie Wright
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

I also want to show y'all this cute Kris Allen TwitPic that I absolutely love! He forgot one of his brown shoes, so he just has to "resort to these green Keds." Stylish, Kris!

And finally, I want to share this new music video of one of my favourite bands - The Naked and Famous, dubuting their new single 'The Sun'. I could say that the video is too explicit - no wonder the video got banned from YouTube. But still, it's a candy to the ears! So yeah, here's the link to the video instead: http://vimeo.com/27790801...



Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment