Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

The Love List...


Sending Fan Mails
Do I even have to explain why this is in my Love List? Oh, and yeah, I'll make sure that I send a snail mail every month - to a celebrity or not!


10-Peso Jeepney Trip Around Manila (Startpoint: POST OFFICE!)
After dropping my mails at the POst Office, I rode a jeep to Buendia, but I got more than I payed for! I got to see sights in Manila I've never seen before - alone! It was like being a stranger in my own country. The experience was just amazing!


Getting Nice Marks and Learning From Mistakes
I got a 1.25 in History and a 1.75 in English - I'm proud, yes, but in Philosophy... only God knows what I got in that subject. However, I realised that getting nice marks ain't easy at all in college, so I'll do better times 10! And in PE... Guess what I got?!
Battle blood clots from playing volleyball
Some of the cranes in my collection
Paper Cranes
I simply love paper cranes. They remind me of the beautiful story of Sadako, and the hope it brings to people. Whenever I'm bored, I just get a piece of paper, and fold the boredom away!
Top: The tiniest paper crane I managed to fold
Bottom: A paper crane I made with the use of tissue paper.


The Joy Luck Club
We watched half of the film during literature class, and I found the story really fascinating! I never got hold of the book, but now, I can't wait to get my own copy of Amy Tan's best-selling novel!


Andz

No comments:

Post a Comment